Bye bye white hair! Leave this on the hair for 5 minutes and get rid of gray hairs forever!
No one likes gray hairs, neither women nor men.
This is one of the biggest aesthetic problems we're facing. It affects our self-confidence, and we try all kinds of methods to get rid of or fix the situation.
And today more and more men and women in their 30s have gray hair. There are several reasons for this: One of the causes is aging, and the most common factors are genetics, stress, lack of sleep, and improper nutrition.
There are many options for hair coloring, but they can damage the hair and scalp. Therefore, you must be aware of and recognize the natural solutions that have proven to be very useful.
One of the popular methods to get rid of gray hair is to wash the hair with potato peelings. Potato peel has the ability to dye white hair naturally within a few weeks.
How to use:
- Peel 5-6 medium and large potatoes
- Place the peels in a pan with 2 cups of water. After the water are boiling, reduce the heat and leave in a boil for 15-20 minutes.
- When the mixture cools down, transfer it to a large bowl. Sift the water and remove the potato peelings. Keep the water in a glass jar and seal it hermetically. You can add a few drops of essential oil of rosemary or lavender essential oil to enhance the smell.
- Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner as usual. Leave the conditioner in the hair for about 2 minutes before rinsing. Gray hair is usually more dry, so it is important to soft it well.
- Massage the potato water in your hair thoroughly. But do not wash it!
- Dry and comb the hair normally.
- Never keep the potato water in the fridge! Prepare more when they run out.
- Repeat the procedure 2-3 times a week for several weeks. Be patient because it takes some time to get the results you want.
Watch a video to see the magic in action: