Boil pasta and put it in a muffin plate - a quick look at the end result and I ran to the kitchen!
Spaghetti is wonderful, and it is a favorite dish for many - and the same can be also said about meatballs.
But we think we can all agree that sometimes they can be a bit boring.
Well, in this recipe, we discover a new way to prepare the classic and beloved dish. And it's definitely popular because the video for how to prepare it has been watched more than 4 million times!
The secret? It all starts with a muffins plate.
1. Adjust an oven to 190 degrees celcius and place the muffins plate in it
2. Boil spaghetti in a pot until it is al-dente
3. Transfer the cooked spaghetti to a bowl and add olive oil. Sprinkle some parmesan on the spaghetti and stir
4. Put some pasta into each hole in the muffins plate
5. Add tomato sauce
6. .. Then push a meatball into the middle of each pasta slice
7. Finish with another tomato sauce and parmesan. Then put in oven for 10-15 minutes at 190 degrees celcius
8. Not bad, right?
9. All we know is we'll surely try it!
See the full recipe in the video below:
Isn't it delicious? Don't forget to share this recipe with people who like to cook!