Japanese cheesecake with only 3 ingredients makes the whole internet drool - and it's so easy to prepare
There is something in the Japanese culture that always fascinates us. Their strange dishes - which are very different from the Western food we know - is certainly the main thing.
So we were pretty skeptical with this Japanese cheesecake recipe at first. Most of us have eaten cheese cakes in the past, of course, but this one is quite different.
All in all, to make this cake you need only three ingredients.
But with some of us being skeptical, after one taste, our skepticism flew out the window. It's yellow-bright color attracted us, and it's airy texture that melts in our mouths just got us.
We quickly realized why food lovers all over the world are glorifying this amazing piece of work ... one that has already got more than 11 million views on YouTube!
- 3 eggs
- 120 grams of white chocolate
- 120 grams of cream cheese
What to do:
1. First, separate the yolk from the protein in two different bowls. Wrap the protein bowl with a nylon wrap and refrigerate.
2. Break the white chocolate into pieces and place in a bowl. Then place the bowl over a pot with boiling water.
3. Mix the chocolate until it melts and mix it with the cream cheese. Remove the bowl from the boiling water pot and add the 3 egg yolks to the mixture, and mix well.
4. Meanwhile, whip the 3 egg whites (proteins) with a mixer until you get a foam-like texture. The texture should be thick so that you can turn the bowl upside down and nothing will fall off from it.
5. Now add the egg whites to the batter. Pour a little each time, and mix at the same time.
6. Sprinkle some oil on baking paper and cut the paper into a pan in the shape of a circle like in the picture. Then, pour in the batter.
7. Put the pan on the countertop of the kitchen and release air bubbles if there are some.
8. Place the pan on an oven tray and pour some hot water over the tray.
9. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 170 degrees celcious. Then bake at 160 degrees for another 15 minutes. Finally, turn off the oven and leave the cake for another 15 minutes with the heat remaining in the turned off oven.
10. Add some powdered sugar, and here you have the prepared cake! You've just made an irresistible Japanese cheesecake!
Watch the complete recipe and preparation process in the video below:
Looks good or what? This wonderful cheese cake needs only one chance to capture your heart!
Help us spread this recipe with all your friends - maybe they'll invite you to eat it sometime!