Say good bye to the dirty oven grids thanks to this ingenious cleaning trick
The oven is something many of us use frequently at home, but let's face it - how often do we really clean it?
Some of us might carry a rag on the stove from time to time, but the nasty and disgusting dirt always stays. Actually, most of us forgot what a clean oven looks like, and what's really the color of the oven's grids.
That's why you will love to see this cleaning trick. It is simple and smart - and works great.
1. Place an old towel inside a bath to avoid scratches.
2. Place the oven grids on the towel and fill the bath with the warmest water possible until the grids are fully covered.
3. Add about 100 ml of laundry detergent or dishwashing powder to the water, and some people even add baking soda powder as well - it works better. You can add some lemon for a good smell. Mix the powder until it dissolves.
4. Let it soak for 4 hours or throughout the night.
5. Gently clean the dirt with a cloth or sponge (or with the old towel you no longer use), and that's all!
Watch the video and see how it's done.