You have cleaned the oven incorrectly your whole life. This is genius!
One of the dirtiest places in the house we hate to clean the most is the oven. Because who's got the strength? You have to bend over, pull out, rub. And when you're done? It's not really clean, and you suffer from back pain.
But today we are unveiling a brilliant trick to help you clean the oven quickly and easily.
The cleaning process is done in two parts: first the oven itself, and then the glass window of the oven.
Here's what you need:
A spray bottle
Baking soda powder
A rag / cloth
A small bowl
And that's what you need to do:
1. Take out the trays and grids from the oven
2. Mix two teaspoons baking soda powder with a little water in the bowl. The goal is to mix until you get a paste that you can easily apply to the surface you want to clean
3. Apply the paste inside the oven. The baking soda powder will turn into a wall
4. Let the paste sit throughout the night. The baking soda powder needs at least 12 hours to activate its magic
5. The next day: Take a wet cloth and wipe the baking soda paste off
6. Put some vinegar in a spray bottle and spray the area where you still see leftovers of the baking soda paste
7. Wipe with a wet rag
8. Return the trays and grids back into the oven
9. Turn on the oven at low temperature for 15-20 minutes until it dries
1. Take some baking soda powder and mix with water until you get the paste
2. Apply the paste on the window
3. Wait 30 minutes
4. Wipe with a rag
That's it! Simple, easy, and your oven will look like brand new!